The Orient 7″ Santoku Knife combines Western ergonomic handle design with traditional Japanese blade design for the ultimate efficiency in the kitchen.
Features a gorgeous ‘tsuchime’ hammered pattern to help the blade glide effortlessly though food without sticking.
Santoku takes it’s name from the Japanese term ‘three virtues’ referring to chopping, slicing and dicing.
- 7 Inch Pro Santoku Knife
- Imported AUS8 Japanese Steel
- Hammer Finish Creates Airflow & Minimizes Drag
- Super Durable 58±1 Rockwell
- Full Tang Blade for Additional Strength
- Super Strength 13-15° V Edge
- Heat Treated to 1,900°F
- Military Grade G10 Fibreglass Handle – High Strength & Moisture Resistance
- Custom Designed Ergo-Grip Handle
- Engineered Diagonal Bolster Allows For Pinch Grip Technique
- Protective Sheath To Retain The Life of Your Knife
- Foodsafe and BPA Free
- Orient Tiger Rivet and High Polish Counterbalance
- High Quality Gift Box
- Full Orient Warranty
- Knife Weight: 10oz (286g)
- Shipping Weight: 22oz (649g)
- Blade Length: 7 inch (230mm)
- Total Length: 12.3 inch (314mm)