Damascus Series – 5.5 Inch Utility Knife
Combining Western design and ergonomics with Japanese Steel technology the Orient Utility Knife is a multi-purpose blade of mid size, smaller and more agile than a chef's knife. Sometimes known as a tomato or sandwich knife the knife will easily cut through fruits and vegetables. It is easy to sharpen, lightweight and agile in the hand.
The Damascus Series Utility Knife is made using imported AUS-10 Super Steel from Japan, the ergonomically designed knife offers a full-tang for balance and a G10 handle for strength and moisture resistance.
- Precision forged from AUS-10 Super Steel and layered in 66 layers of SUS430/431 high carbon Japanese Steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- 5.5 Inch blade with 13 degree V Ground Edge.
- Ergo Grip handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Fusing the professional’s choice diagonal bolster for utilising with the pinch grip technique
- Super strength steel offers a much sharper blade with twice the edge retention of German Steel Knives.
- The full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability with a feature mosaic rivet for added elegance.
- Durable G10 Fibreglass handle is moisture resistant, will not change shape or crack.
- Made by highly skilled bladesmiths in Yianjiang City in China with 90 day production process.
- Imported Japanese AUS-10 Superior Strength Steel Core
- Genuine 67 Layer Damascus Pattern
- Ultra Durable 61±1 Rockwell
- Full Tang Blade for Additional Strength
- Acute 7-13° V Edge
- Heat Treated to 2000°F
- Military Grade G10 Fibreglass Handle – High Strength & Moisture Resistance
- Custom Designed Ergo-Grip Handle
- Engineered Diagonal Bolster Allows For Pinch Grip Technique
- Protective Sheath To Retain The Life of Your Knife
- Foodsafe and BPA Free
- Ornate Mosaic Rivet and Counterbalance
- NSF Certified
- High Quality Gift Box
- Full Orient Warranty
- Knife Weight: 9oz (256g)
- Shipping Weight: 22oz (625g)
- Blade Length: 7 inch (230mm)
- Total Length: 12.3 inch (314mm)