Damascus Series – 6.25 inch Boning Knife
## Launching September 2018 ##
Combining Western design and ergonomics with Japanese steel technology the Orient Boning Knife is a very narrow-bladed knife designed especially to debone meat, poultry and fish. The narrow sharp shape makes it easier to manoeuvre for exact precision. The micro-flared tip allows you to pierce meat and skin with ease.
Perfect for detailed and controlled cutting the paring knife is an essential part of every home cook's knife collection.
The Damascus Series Boning Knife is made using imported AUS-10 Super Steel from Japan, the ergonomically designed knife offers a full-tang for balance, and G10 handle for strength and moisture resistance.
- Precision forged from AUS-10 Super Steel and layered in 66 layers of SUS430/431 high carbon Japanese Steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- 6.25 Inch blade with razor sharp edge and finger guard.
- Ergo Grip handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Fusing the professional’s choice diagonal bolster for utilising with the pinch grip technique
- Super strength steel offers a much sharper blade with twice the edge retention of German Steel Knives.
- The full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability with a feature mosaic rivet for added elegance.
- Durable G10 Fibreglass handle is moisture resistant, will not change shape or crack.
- Made by highly skilled bladesmiths in Yianjiang City in China with 90 day production process.
- 6.75 Inch Elite Boning Knife
- Imported Japanese AUS-10 Superior Strength Steel Core
- Genuine 67 Layer Damascus Pattern
- Ultra Durable 61±1 Rockwell
- Full Tang Blade for Additional Strength
- Acute 7-13° V Edge
- Heat Treated to 2000°F
- Military Grade G10 Fibreglass Handle – High Strength & Moisture Resistance
- Custom Designed Ergo-Grip Handle
- Engineered Diagonal Bolster Allows For Pinch Grip Technique
- Protective Sheath To Retain The Life of Your Knife
- Foodsafe and BPA Free
- Ornate Mosaic Rivet and Counterbalance
- NSF Certified
- High Quality Gift Box
- Full Orient Warranty
- Knife Weight: 7.1oz (200g)
- Blade Length: 6.75 inch (165mm)
- Total Length: 11.75 inch (300mm)
Free Shipping to USA and UK. Other destinations shipping fees apply.
You may return new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
You should expect to receive your refund within 14 days of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
We’re so confident in our product that we offer a no hassle, no questions asked satisfaction guarantee.
If you don’t love your Orient Knife, return it within 30 days for a complete refund.