Damascus Series – 6.25 inch Boning Knife
Combining Western design and ergonomics with Japanese steel technology the Orient Boning Knife is a very narrow-bladed knife designed especially to debone meat, poultry and fish. The narrow sharp shape makes it easier to manoeuvre for exact precision. The micro-flared tip allows you to pierce meat and skin with ease.
Perfect for detailed and controlled cutting the paring knife is an essential part of every home cook's knife collection.
The Damascus Series Boning Knife is made using imported AUS-10 Super Steel from Japan, the ergonomically designed knife offers a full-tang for balance, and G10 handle for strength and moisture resistance.
- Precision forged from AUS-10 Super Steel and layered in 66 layers of SUS430/431 high carbon Japanese Steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- 6.25 Inch blade with razor sharp edge and finger guard.
- Ergo Grip handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Fusing the professional’s choice diagonal bolster for utilising with the pinch grip technique
- Super strength steel offers a much sharper blade with twice the edge retention of German Steel Knives.
- The full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability with a feature mosaic rivet for added elegance.
- Durable G10 Fibreglass handle is moisture resistant, will not change shape or crack.
- Made by highly skilled bladesmiths in Yianjiang City in China with 90 day production process.