Damascus Series – 6 inch Nakiri
Combining Western design and ergonomics with Japanese blade design the Nakiri Knife is a thin-bladed cleaver designed for chopping vegetables and fruits and easily transporting them to the pan.
The Damascus Series Nakiri Knife is made using imported AUS-10 Super Steel from Japan, the ergonomically designed knife offers a full-tang for balance, and G10 handle for strength and moisture resistance.
- Precision forged from AUS-10 Super Steel and layered in 66 layers of SUS430/431 high carbon Japanese Steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- 6 inch nakiri blade with wide face and razor sharp edge.
- Ergo Grip handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Fusing the professional’s choice diagonal bolster for utilising with the pinch grip technique
- Super strength steel offers a much sharper blade with twice the edge retention of German Steel Knives.
- The full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability with a feature mosaic rivet for added elegance.
- Durable G10 Fibreglass handle is moisture resistant, will not change shape or crack.
- Made by highly skilled bladesmiths in Yianjiang City in China with 90 day production process.
- Imported Japanese AUS-10 Superior Strength Steel Core
- Genuine 67 Layer Damascus Pattern
- Ultra Durable 61±1 Rockwell
- Full Tang Blade for Additional Strength
- Acute 7-13° V Edge
- Heat Treated to 2000°F
- Military Grade G10 Fibreglass Handle – High Strength & Moisture Resistance
- Custom Designed Ergo-Grip Handle
- Engineered Diagonal Bolster Allows For Pinch Grip Technique
- Protective Sheath To Retain The Life of Your Knife
- Foodsafe and BPA Free
- Ornate Mosaic Rivet and Counterbalance
- NSF Certified
- High Quality Gift Box
- Full Orient Warranty
- Knife Weight: 9.4oz (264g)
- Blade Length: 6 inch (152mm)
- Total Length: 11 inch (280mm)