Damascus Series – 7 Inch Santoku Knife
Combining Western design and ergonomics with Japanese blade design the Santoku is a master at slicing, dicing and fine chopping. Hollow ground indentations on the blade’s sides reduce friction and increase airflow to produce clean, uniform cuts and minimize food sticking on the blade.
The word Santoku takes it’s name from the Japanese term ‘three virtues’ referring to chopping – mincing and dicing. In Japan a Santoku is the equivilant of a chef’s knife, used for everyday tasks in the kitchen.
The Damascus Series Santoku Knife is made using imported VG10 Super Steel from Japan, the ergonomically designed knife offers a full-tang for balance, and G10 handle for strength and moisture resistance.
- Precision forged from VG10 Super Steel and layered in 66 layers of SUS410 high carbon Japanese Steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- 7 Inch blade with hollow ground indentations to reduce drag and food sticking to the blade.
- Ergo Grip handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Fusing the professional’s choice diagonal bolster for utilising with the pinch grip technique
- Super strength steel offers a much sharper blade with twice the edge retention of German Steel Knives.
- The full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability with a feature mosaic rivet for added elegance.
- Durable G10 Fibreglass handle is moisture resistant, will not change shape or crack.
- Made by highly skilled bladesmiths in Yianjiang City in China with 90 day production process.