Damascus Series – 9.5 Inch Chef’s Knife
The most indispensable of knives. A chef’s knife is the most essential tool in the kitchen. Used for preparing any meal, no matter how simple. Crafted using imported AUS-10 Super Steel from Japan, the ergonomically designed 9.5 inch Chef’s Knife offers a full-tang blade for balance, G10 handle for strength and moisture resistance.
The chef’s knife will effortlessly support any kitchen task be it chopping, dicing and slicing.
- Precision forged from AUS-10 Super Steel and layered in 66 layers of SUS410 high carbon Japanese Steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Extra long 9.5 inch blade with flat edge for complete cutting control.
- Ergo Grip handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Professional choice diagonal bolster for utilising the pinch grip technique
- Super strength steel offers a much sharper blade with twice the edge retention of German Steel Knives.
- The full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability with a feature mosaic rivet for added elegance.
- Durable G10 Fibreglass handle is moisture resistant, will not change shape or crack.
- Made by highly skilled bladesmiths in Yianjiang City in China with 90 day production process.