Damascus Series – 9.5 Inch Chef’s Knife
The most indispensable of knives. A chef’s knife is the most essential tool in the kitchen. Used for preparing any meal, no matter how simple. Crafted using imported AUS-10 Super Steel from Japan, the ergonomically designed 9.5 inch Chef’s Knife offers a full-tang blade for balance, G10 handle for strength and moisture resistance.
The Orient Chef’s knife will effortlessly support any kitchen task be it chopping, dicing or slicing.
- Precision forged from AUS-10 Super Steel and layered in 66 layers of SUS410 high carbon Japanese Steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Extra long 9.5 inch blade with flat edge for complete cutting control.
- Ergo Grip handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Professional choice diagonal bolster for utilising the pinch grip technique
- Super strength steel offers a much sharper blade with twice the edge retention of German Steel Knives.
- The full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability with a feature mosaic rivet for added elegance.
- Durable G10 Fibreglass handle is moisture resistant, will not change shape or crack.
- Made by highly skilled bladesmiths in Yianjiang City in China with 90 day production process.
- 9.5 Inch Elite Chef’s Knife
- Imported AUS-10 Super Strength Steel Blade
- Genuine 67 Layer Damascus Pattern
- Ultra Durable 61±1 Rockwell
- Full Tang Blade for Additional Strength
- Acute 7-13° V Edge
- Heat Treated to 2000°F
- Military Grade G10 Fibreglass Handle – High Strength & Moisture Resistance
- Custom Designed Ergo-Grip Handle
- Engineered Diagonal Bolster Allows For Pinch Grip Technique
- Protective Sheath To Retain The Life of Your Knife
- Foodsafe and BPA Free
- Ornate Mosaic Rivet and Counterbalance
- High Quality Gift Box
- Full Orient Warranty
- Weight: 10.3 oz (292g)
- Shipping Weight: 25.3oz (719g)
- Blade Length: 9.5 inches (239mm)
- Total Length: 14.8 inches (376mm)