The Classic 2 Piece Set by Orient contains the two knives most commonly used in the kitchen.
Set comprises of 8" Chef Knife and 3.75" Paring Knife.
- Precision forged from AUS-10 Super Steel and layered in 66 layers of SUS410 high carbon Japanese Steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Ergo Grip handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Professional choice diagonal bolster for utilising the pinch grip technique
- Super strength steel offers a much sharper blade with twice the edge retention of German Steel Knives.
- The full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability with a feature mosaic rivet for added elegance.
- Durable G10 Fibreglass handle is moisture resistant, will not change shape or crack.
- Made by highly skilled bladesmiths in Yianjiang City in China with 90 day production process.
- 8 inch Elite Chef’s Knife with Sheath
- 3.75 inch Elite Paring Knife with Sheath
- Imported AUS-10 Super Strength Steel Core
- Genuine 67 Layer Damascus Pattern
- Ultra Durable 61±1 Rockwell
- Full Tang Blade for Additional Strength
- Acute 7-13° V Edge
- Heat Treated to 2000°F
- Military Grade G10 Fibreglass Handle – High Strength & Moisture Resistance
- Custom Designed Ergo-Grip Handle
- Engineered Diagonal Bolster Allows For Pinch Grip Technique
- Foodsafe and BPA Free
- Ornate Mosaic Rivet and Counterbalance
- High Quality Gift Box
- Full Orient Warranty